
Howl's Movie Castle
My Rating: 5 stars
Plot Outline: When an unconfident young woman is cursed with an old body by a spiteful witch, her only chance of breaking the spell lies with a self-indulgent yet insecure young wizard and his companions in his legged, walking home.
My Review: I ADORE this show. Hands down Disney did an awesome job at choosing the voice actor for Howl in this English version, Christain Bale. His voice MADE Howl, he did an amazing job.
But back to the story I love the romance and all the little things I notice each time I watch this show. It seems to get better and better each time I watch it. It has a few comedic parts that just make me smile.
I like the vivid colors, the amazing attention to detail in the animation, and the story. I really felt the characters and enjoy this show time and time again. My kids refer to this movie as one of their favorites.
I am very picky with my 5 star ratings and don't give out many of them due to that fact. This one is a keeper and one I would actually buy.....if I had the money. LOL!
Videos: My review wouldn't be complete without a favorite Music Video or clip of mine from the movie so here it is....

No comments:
Post a Comment