Proposal DaisakusenRating: 4 stars
Description-
Yamashita Tomohisa and Nagasawa Masami play a young man and woman who have been friends since elementary school. Yamashita's character, Iwase Ken, is obstinate and unskilled in love, but he fell long ago for the lively and cheerful woman, Yoshida Rei, played by Nagasawa. But Rei is about to get married to another man. While Ken and other friends from high-school attend the wedding ceremony, a fairy appears and sends Ken back in time, giving him a second chance to win the girl he loves.
My Review- What can I say this show was GOOD. I have to admit I did get a little bored/frustrated in the middle but the ending was totally unexpected. I love the lesson learned and the story line of this wonderful series. I wanted to rate this show 5 stars I really did but I did get bored somewhere in the middle. I really want to give it 5 stars alone just for the perfect ending. I seldom have perfect endings in my Drama's they are always lacking, this one didn't.
Imagine the person you have been in love with your whole life is marrying another person. What you wouldn't give to go back and change the past. That is what this series is about. It is fun and interesting to watch the main character fail time and time again and the lessons he learns each time and how he grows. :) Love the ending....!!!!
Video: Spoiler alert...but such a good video it made me cry all over again.
Online Videos by Veoh.com

No comments:
Post a Comment