Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Series: Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung

Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung

My Rating: 4 Stars

Synopsis:
Go Man Soo is a world known golf player who was dumped by a former beauty queen, Oh Soo Jung, seven years ago. Their fate becomes reversed when Oh Soo Jung who is now known as an old maid comes chasing after Man Soo who is now a 'golden bachelor' with good looks and money.


My Review:
Ok so I really enjoyed this one it had an even amount of comedy, romance, and drama. I loved Oh Soo Jung and she made me giggle at times when she tried to act and look younger to get the guy!

Who doesn't appreciate a show about sweet revenge? Oh Soo Jung Leaves Go Man Soo (largly over weight) at the alter and runs away. Sad and dejected Go Man Soo goes to the USA losses tons of weight and becomes a Golf Pro. 7 years later he returns to Korea to find Oh Soo Jung an old maid at 34. The tables are turned and now Oh Soo Jung wants Go Man Soo Back. :) But Go Man Soo wants sweet revenge!

I did get a little tired towards the end of the series. I don't know if it was because I was waiting each week for the next episode, the story had just gotten old by that point, or I was just frustrated with the characters, lol, I am not sure. I laughed and cried for that reason I give it 4 stars. I almost wanted to give it 5 stars but the fact that I was a little let down by the ending I had to knock it down one star. I have very high standards for show endings. LOL!

If you are looking to watch something cute and uplifting I highly suggest this show. It is worth watching in my opinion.

Other Comparable Dramas: Why, Why, Love!, Romantic Princess, Proposal Daisakusen, Hotaru no Hikari

Videos:
Here are a few of my favorite commercials or music videos about this Drama.



No comments: